“Programming is a social activity.” — Robert C. Martin
Our development team mission is to create an innovative all-in-one solution for HR. Every day we improve our products to make the hiring process easier for our customers.
We want to be the best in the market and that is why we strive to deliver the best HR software solutions with state-of-the-art technologies. If you want to be a part of our team, we will do our best to make you feel comfortable with us.
What you can look forward to
- A diverse and humorous team that believes in our products and yet always works together to make them even better
- A family friendly work environment, what allows work-life balance
- Promotion of free and entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Exciting, challenging and responsible tasks in a dynamic atmosphere
- 30 days of paid vacation, possibility of mobile working, employer supported pension scheme, other corporate benefits and modern work equipment
- A permanent employment contract in a growing company with flexible working arrangements
Your contribution to our success story
- Development of software modules, microservices, APIs
- Maintenance and further development of existing software components
- Documentation and quality assurance of your own work results
- Completed apprenticeship or studies in computer science or comparable qualification
- You have a high affinity for programming
- Enjoy working efficiently and independently
- Several years of professional experience in development with PHP 7 and upper
- Practical knowledge of database analysis and database design
- Understanding of design patterns
- Understanding of good development practices and principles e.g.: SOLID, KISS, DRY, YAGNI
- Experience with APIs: REST API, SOAP
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Vanilla JS (ES6) is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Does it sound exciting?
If so, we look forward to receiving your informative application, including: earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Please send your documents via Apply now / "Jetzt bewerben mit" Button.